Wednesday, May 25, 2016

"Look For the Miracles" Stamp Set

Hello friends!
It's that exciting time of the month ....
close-up
Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit  arrived in my house this past Tuesday!
s
I am particularly excited about this monthly kit because of the stamp set, pattern paper and the extra pens ...well, everything.
s
 The Doodle style flowers are so fun and whimsical. The sentiment is uplifting even though some may think it has a strong religious tone, but really, it makes such empowering encouragement cards!

I got right to it and whipped up a few .... here are the first two.
dream

This card is all about white embossing and fussy cutting. I took the short cut with pattern paper! You see, one of the paper paper from the kit is all about rainbow colors.  I strategically embossed the images with the flowers and leaves/vines. I double-up the sentiment to make the colors pop. I also added some Glittery Clear Stickles (a must-have in any craft room) onto the embossed flowers. That die "dream" is also included in the kit....isn't it awesome or what!?

With the same idea and pattern paper, I used the leftover flowers with the black card stock (also included in the kit). I created a frame with Stitched Rectangles.
Look for the Miracles

I added tinny dots with the Kaiserkraft Gel and Glitter Pens (from the kit). They are super bright and sure add some interest to the white-embossed sentiment. Kaisercraft Color Gel Pen Set comes in 12 colors.

close-up -001

Besides the stamp set and all, I also highly recommend the Bo Bunny 6x6 Believe Paper Pad. This pattern paper will make a great addition for any floral stamp sets that you may have. 
Think emboss and fussy cut--how fun is that!?


s

 Virginia's Die Hard Series Part 3 is coming up next.
Here are Part 1 and Part 2 (in case you miss them).
See you then!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 In case you are shopping, the code for Simon Says Stamp is "Breezy".
It will take $5 off for purchase over $5 or more (valid till June 15)!  
Here are what's on sale. 
Here are what's new. 
 

25 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love both your flower cards, Virginia - so colorful!

Karen B. said...

These are just amazing Virginia! Love everything you do!

Barb said...

Oh, Virginia, both cards are soooo beautiful! ♥

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Oh Virginia what beautiful work you do . I want to thank you for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog , I am now a follower of your blog and I hope you will become a follower of mine as well.
God Bless
Hugs
Dottie

rcwidow (Linda) said...

These are gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Oh how pretty!! Love your designs on both of these Virginia and the gorgeous colors too!!

Suchi said...

So pretty!! LOVE the vibrant cards!!! :)
Suchi xx

Milka Gubo said...

Stunning cards!!! LOOOOVE! :o)

Caryn said...

WOW Virginia - such fabulous cards. Awesome xxx

Susi K. said...

Beautiful cards, Virginia!

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Just awesome! Your cards are breathtaking!

conil said...

Dear me, what an amazing twofer. These doodley flowers are terrific but what you created from them is beyond beautiful. The colors are yummy and the card designs are spot on. Very impressive...and, yes, I have a crush on that "dream" die.

Migdalia said...

Both are just Beautiful!! Love this kit! Love the pretty colors and flowers!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

KimCreate said...

Beautiful cards! I passed on the card kit this month and your cards here make me regret it! Love the first one, love the composition of the flowers with the leaves hanging down and the pretty colors. Will have to pick up the stamp set at least!
Thanks

Patt H. said...

Love these bright & cheery cards! Awesome colors!

misty delgado said...

Virginia! Thank you for the inspiration! Both cards are just perfect. I've got to try this out!

Barb Ghig said...

I see you didn't waste any time playing with your kit, Virginia! Both cards are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the reminder to get my 'Stickles' out of the drawer :)

Nicole Parmentier said...

oh wow, now it is even harder to wait until my kit arrives in the Netherlands. Love what you created!!!

foleysfriend said...

I loved your cards so much, I "had" to purchase that stamp set! Now to be patient and wait for it to arrive ... Thank you for sharing your creative genius!

Harriet said...

This kit looks excellent. In your hands you sure created super cards. I can't pick which I like more.....excellent. Love your idea and the whimsy of the flowers is truly wonderful.

Annette Allen said...

wow totally gorgeous. the way you add color always makes me say awwww..

Bonnie said...

I'm not usually attracted to kits, but these cards are turning my head, Virginia!

donna mikasa said...

LOVE!! Enough said.

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful cards! I love those florals!

Laura Bassen said...

That first close up shot on your post.....TOP NOTCH!!!! So eye catching!!