Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mix Up the Supplies

Hello friends!
Sometimes when I am stuck with ideas as to what to make next, I would just take a look at my craft desk and see what is "available". Today's card is a good example. I started out with a piece of watercolor card stock that I created with Kuretake Watercolors (36).
s
 Cute Cluster (Paper Smooches)

This Cute Cluster Die is fun and whimsical and works with any style! I had paired it up with pattern paper, Distress Crayons, vellum, alcohol inks and glitter in the past.
See my samples below.
love you
and
Mom I love you
and
thank you
With the Mother's Day Special over SSS, now is the good time to get Cute Cluster.

Here is my latest card with this die.
thanks

I took out some oldies (the Friendly Butterfly is from on old/retired set from Simon Says Stamp--sorry, no links).
close-up
I also went to town with the ink splatter (Wink of Stella, Gold) and gold strings...
I think I got my mojo back and am much happier when I make some pretty stuff :)

  In case you are shopping, the code for Simon Says Stamp is "Breezy". It will take $5 off for purchase over $5 or more (valid till June 15)! 
Lastly, how about some great savings from Simon Says Stamp
Here is the latest arrival of stamps.
  (e(edited) My kids share these photos over FB.

I am a blessed Mom and Daughter. I am very thankful for my Mom's and mother-in-law's health and well-being.
 Happy Mother's Day! 

6 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

very pretty card today Virginia. You have done beautiful things with this die.

Nicole Parmentier said...

Oh wow, love them, I can see you had great fun with this die Virginia!!

conil said...

Love that kraft card base juxtaposed again the golden touches and lovely color. Clever of you to nestle the strings and butterfly into that sweet die's aperture.

Harriet said...

A very happy Mother's Day to you Virginia. The photos are great. Isn't it fun to look back....always such a pleasure. I love your card. I think it's the vine added that so pleases my eyes. Thank you.

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

All the cards are just super beautiful!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Really love how you used the floral die as a frame, so pretty!