Friday, May 6, 2016

More Goodness from May Monthly Card Kit

Hello friends!
I am sure you have seen quite a few versions of this card kit by now.
s
But here I go again.... :)

I am sharing two more cards with May Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp.
 You can get your regular monthly subscription here.
s
I am kind of addicted to Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors...
 This card was entirely embossed and water-colored.
DSC_0178 (1)
 The sequins, sentiment and pattern paper are from the card kit.

My 2nd card was copic-colored and paper-pierced.
one of a kind
Cute, huh?
Thanks for stopping by!  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 (edited) In case you are shopping, the code for Simon Says Stamp is "Breezy". It will take $5 off for purchase over $5 or more (valid till June 15)! The code does not apply to the monthly card kit and subscription. Here is the latest arrival of stamps.


6 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Virginia! Love these two adorable cards! Your watercolor kites are so fun and I love those apples! Such a cute idea to make one of them plaid! ♥

Dawn Turley said...

Super cute cards Virginia

Shelly said...

Oh my! These are sooo cute!! Love!

Harriet said...

Wonderful, colorful, happy cards. I especially like the plaid apple. Wonderful.

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful watercoloring! I love the texture to it!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two more cuties, Virginia! Just love your watercolors and sweet details!!