Thursday, May 5, 2016

Prima Watercolor Paper!

Hello friends!
 Since watercolors are still so popular, do you know that Prima Flowers has many watercolor products (see here)?
s
 One of them is a 6-6 Paintables. I think these make such great additions to your paper-crafting supplies. You can paint any colors you want on the printed and embossed images. It's a great way to try out your watercolors! I am sharing a card that I made with one of the painted background.

I really like one of the pages that I watercolored and decided to use it as the backdrop for my design.
thanks-001
The text and colors are not my usual style, but they sure challenge me to think a little differently. In order to let the sentiment stand out, I embossed the sentiment half in gold. I also added doily, strings and Prima paper flowers to complete the design! If you find water-colring a little intimidating, these watercolor pads are your best bet.

Thanks for stopping by!

ps: want to win a Mini MISTI, please check out this post and comment before May 7th!

9 comments:

donna mikasa said...

I LOVE the mixed media look! I think I bought some of these Prima papers. Must look for them and give this a try! Thanks for the inspiration! xo

Dawn Turley said...

This looks like a great product Virginia. The card is beautiful

Karen B. said...

Beautiful!

Harriet said...

I like your card. I had no idea this product was available. Brilliant. A truly excellent way to create your own background color. Marvelous.

conil said...

You're right that background is lovely but what's better is your talent for ceating these little collage with different elements. Love the sentiment, as well.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful collage card, Virginia! I had no idea that Prima has paintables. Thanks for sharing!!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this look!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love this look!

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty!