Monday, May 30, 2016

Simon Says Stamp June Monthly Card Kit--Take 3!

Hello friends!  
I am sharing my 3rd card created from Simon Says Stamp June Card Kit .
s
s
 I normally like to use stamping techniques to create cards. But with this set, the pattern paper prompted me to do MORE with the stamps.
dream-001

I do love tearing up paper and showing the white part. So I first created the striped background with the torn paper. I then white embossed the flowers with one of the darker paper. 

DSC_0410  
 I made the die cut with "dream" sentiment and I think the black card stock is perfect for it. I love how this turned out.
Thanks for stopping by! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 In case you are shopping, the code for Simon Says Stamp is "Breezy".
It will take $5 off for purchase over $5 or more (valid till June 15)!  

Stock up on Ranger products! Use "RANGER20" to get 20% off (sale ends today!).
The following are my previous posts about using Ranger products.



16 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

Scrappy goodness today Virginia! That kit looks very versatile according to your card parade there! Beautiful:)

Bonnie said...

Love these bright, bold colors, Virginia! They are perfect with these stamps!

conil said...

Me too. Love those colorful strips of paper and the whole layout of the card. Always forget to do the tearing thing and it's very effective. Also a good way to use those patterned paper scraps.

Valerija said...

Wonderful card with lovely papers. I like the colours.
Valerija xx

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the torn paper, what a fun and unexpected card!

Karen B. said...

So colorful and fun!

Sheila H said...

The torn papers make a fantastic background, Virginia. Great technique!

Dawn Turley said...

gorgeous. A very pretty look with the torn paper.

Teresa Doyle said...

Very nice Virginia!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Artsy fabulousness!!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Wow! Love your tearing papers background, Virginia! Love it!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love that edgy feel here Virginia!
You are really on to something...
Thank You~

Patt H. said...

Great card, Virginia! Love the torn papers!

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

A M A Z I N G !!! Just love what you've done with the paper.

Nicole Parmentier said...

I love this bold and bright design, awesome card!!!!

Lisa said...

Love the playful design of your card, this is CUTE!!