Sunday, May 22, 2016

Watercoloring with Magicals

Hello friends!
I have the pleasure of trying out a new medium. 
s
Lindy's Stamp Gang (Mermaid Seashell Magicals )
Description of the product: Magicals are a unique product containing a powdered pigment stain that activates with water, with a burst of mica shimmer for ooomph!

What can I say? It sure delivers! 
For me, this medium is much like Perfect Pearls.
In terms of price, it is about the same. But the choice of colors in the Magicals is far better than the Perfect Pearls that come in a pack. 

I simply embossed the bottom floral image from Botanical Garden.

Here is the result.
Especially

I love the dreamy image and the Magicals are...truly magical :) Love the shimmer!
DSC_0316

In case you are shopping, the code for Simon Says Stamp is "Breezy"
It will take $5 off for purchase over $5 or more (valid till June 15)! 

sale alert--->  Don't forget to check out the deals here (when they are gone, they are GONE!)
New release: Dads and Grads

Craftsy is turning 5 and offers many classes that 50% off.
  Craftsy
 Thanks for stopping by!

17 comments:

Harriet said...

Beautiful. The blue background makes the flowers pop. The shimmer is truly soft and lovely.

Michelle Borsack said...

so lovely Virginia...
and I agree....working with Magicals IS magical...

conil said...

Oh my this is dreamy. And those pearly paints make the floweres glow. The background is really lovely with those drippy lines...gorgeousness.

LauraJane:) said...

Virginia, this is one of those cards that just make me say "AHHH" I LOVE the added sliver of paper and gold heart at the base! Simply Splendid!

Kelly Szafron said...

Very pretty!

Stamping Smiles Designs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nora N. said...

This is stunning!! I love the colors you used and now I want those darn magicals. You are killing me!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so gorgeous!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the shimmer from the Magicals, Virginia - so beautiful!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

So beautiful! You've inspired me to bust my set back out!

Lisa said...

WOWZA, this is gorgeous Virginia!!

Jacqueline said...

Just love the gold, very inspirational and lovely colors!

Karen B. said...

These look like a ton of fun and your card is so pretty!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Amazing background - makes those flowers shine! I especially like the gold embossed sentiment!

alexandra s.m. said...

Superb card and I love that effect!
Thanks Virginia!

Kara Lynne said...

Thanks for sharing that new product. Your card is gorgeous! I love the bright colors and the contrast of the orange and blue.

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous! I love these colors and the sheen!