Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #374

 
s  
Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the "Animal Magic" Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
This week the challenge is...

Add Some Shimmer

 We are using Lindy's Gang products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I used Magicals for adding shimmer and shine

s 
With a little bit of water mixed with the Magicals, it's so easy to add shine to the stamped design.I did some simple stamping with Hero Arts and embellished it with the Magicals.
have a beautiful day 

As you can tell, I love the turquoise and gold especially. And oh....the Magicals is awesome to use as part of your colorful splatter! If you have a fear of mess up with splatter, the Magical will only add shine to the project, not huge black blobs! 

I used Magicals for my previous projects (see below). Click on the photo and you will find the blog post about these two projects.
you are so specialEspecially for you
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
 s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !

Lastly, I want to mention that Tim Holtz products are 20% off. You can check it out here.
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 

12 comments:

Karen B. said...

These are beautiful!

Lin said...

Beautiful, Virginia! Just love your color palette, and the splatters add such a lovely effect!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, the flowers and colours are beautiful, the whole design is very lovely! Love your 2 earlier cards too! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Cindy C. said...

Your beautiful cards always make me happy!!!

Harriet said...

Beautiful cards. I went to SS and read about magicals...interesting product. Sure made wonderful shine on your cards.

conil said...

So pretty and fresh. All that shimmer makes this extra special. Lovely card.

Lisa said...

Fresh and pretty Virginia! I like the little strip of stripes and speckles. This is wonderful!

Taunya Butler said...

Whoa, Virginia, these cards are amazing and beautiful and I love how you made each one shine!!! You are the best!!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Beautiful cards, Virginia! Love the happy palettes :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Bashful said...

Gorgeous card! I really love that little strip of patterned paper, with the little gold heart. :-)

Miriam Prantner said...

Really pretty! I love those flowers, I've been eyeing them!

Heather said...

A beautiful card Verginia - I'm here at last -- a beautifully coloured sweet image along with gorgeous with super spots along with the details!!

hugs
Heather xx