Friday, June 17, 2016

Virginia's Die Hard Series (Part 2)

Hello friends!
 It's time to share my 2nd take on my "Die Hard Series"!
Here is Part 1, in case you miss seeing it.
hav a beautiful day

Sometimes the easiest design may not be obvious, but it is right in front of you. In this case, I made the simple die cut on white card stock, I took another look and thought:" why not cutting it in half and see what happens....".
DSC_0371 (2)
I also took the advantage of the bright Bo Bunny Believe pattern paper. The only "fancy" stamping was the multi-colored sentiment. I did it with MISTI, of course.

DSC_0380 (2)
I hope this gives you some inspiration on using a flower die in multiple ways. I will be back next Friday for another installment of "Die Hard Series".
Thanks for stopping by!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Simon Says Stamp has a GREAT sale on discontinued items (see here
s
The July monthly kit s super popular and do sell out quickly.
The new release "Among The Stars" is worth checking out, too.

~affiliated links are applied. I would be thrilled if you buy things through one of my links!~ 

10 comments:

Harriet said...

What an excellent card. The colors are spectacular perhaps it's the BoBunny paper...wow. I love the idea of cutting the flower is half. Most of all I have the sentiment in many colors. Cheerful and delightful.

Barb said...

Hi Virginia! Your card is absolutely delightful! Love those pretty colors against the white die-cut flower! So beautiful! ♥

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! Love your die cut and that paper--you have enabled me once again!

conil said...

I never think to alter diecuts...but I will now. Love that patterned paper...so summery.

Debbie Vieyra said...

I just love the way you put this all together!

Arlene said...

Again, the wonderful bright gorgeous colors, but this time in the background. LOVE this.

Dawn Turley said...

Saw this on Virginia's View. It is a stunning card with the incredible PP.

Karen B. said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great way to frame the sentiment, love that paper!

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous, pretty, overflowing with beautiful color - that is what this card is!!! AWESOME!!