Friday, June 24, 2016

Virginia's Die Hard Series (Part 3)

Hello friends!

Here are Part 1 and Part 2.
s
This time, I am using "Frame Cut Dies Paper Layering Daisy with Frame"
And now I am presenting to you Part 3.
hello

The die set has the outer and inner die. I used just the inner die and created a card.
DSC_0384 (2)

Doesn't this die make a fabulous 3-D effect? I will be back for Part 4 next Friday.
Thanks for stopping by!
s
Simon Says Stamp is currently having 20% off on Ranger /Tim Holtz products (shop here).
 Here are the supplies that I recommend. 




10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Love this die with the patterned paper!

Harriet said...

What a remarkable die. Your flower jumps out. Love the colors and sentiments. This is a very creative remarkable card.

Taunya Butler said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and that die is amazingly cool!!

conil said...

At first, I thought you'd stamped all those lovely words at the bottom of the card. Then I realized that was crazy, even for a master stamper like you. Anyway, it looks so fabulous with the diecut daisy. Just a wonderful, happy card.

Lin said...

Wonderful mix, Virginia! That is a beautiful die!

Arlene said...

Delightful and fun. It just feels so bright and summery. Love it.

Bonnie said...

Love this happy sunflower, Virginia! You are making me want this die!

Sheila H said...

Beautiful!

Migdalia said...

I absolutely ADORE the flower!! Absolutely Beautiful!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Miriam Prantner said...

LOVE the dimension here!!!