Sunday, June 12, 2016

Virginia's View Challenge is BACK!

Hello friends! This is a re-post of Virginia's View Summer Challenge...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I told you that I would be baaaaack!
How is your summer going so far? Hope you are enjoying summer fun whether you are outdoor or staying inside to escape the heat and craft away...
Are you ready for a brand new challenge? 
 
As you can see, the theme is "All about Colors". We have done "All About Coloring" in the past. So you might ask what's the difference between the two? 

The following criteria that fit this challenge:
~color-layering : get your multi-step color layering stamps out to play! 
~rainbow : it's obvious, isn't it?
~ink-blending: use 3-4 colors at least to make your project colorful.
~anything that involved multiple colors/coloring(soft, pastel, bold, bright...sky is the limit)
Please note that the entries will be deleted if it does not fit the theme of the challenge.

 To kick the challenge off, I am sharing a brand new color-layering project with you.
sending love to my beautiful niece
Color-layering is all the rage now. If you have never tried color-layering, you totally should give it a try. There are many ways of approaching it. You can line the stamps up perfectly or you can slightly offset them. It's entirely up to you.
for my friend on your birthday
I hope that you will be inspired to create something colorful!

GREAT chance to take the Craftsy Class as they are 50% off right now.
 s  
Thank you for stopping by!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 In case you are shopping, the code for Simon Says Stamp is "Breezy".
It will take $5 off for purchase over $5 or more (valid till June 15)!  Btw, you might want to check out what's on sale over Simon Says Stamp here 


 For all the detail about the challenge, please visit here

8 comments:

Hannelie said...

Awesome ! So glad you're back !

Isabelle Siry said...

What a nice idea your summer challenge ! And as usual your card is so awesome ! Great, a new opportunity to make brains to work ! I just received my Altenew order...think it will be useful ! Thanks for sharing. Izzy Scrap

Dotty Jo x said...

Welcome back and what a stunning card, Jo x

Migdalia said...

Woohoo!! I love your beautiful card!! Made me smile!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Cindy C. said...

Yay!! Beautiful inspiration Virginia! Sure hope to play along!

Greta said...

I love color layering stamps--can't wait to get something made for the challenge! Your card is just stunning, Virginia--love the colors & design!

Harriet said...

A truly beautiful card, hope your niece loves it. I love color layering, I love color, I love flowers....my goodness this card is everything I love.

Sheila H said...

Love the card!