Monday, July 4, 2016

Fun with Zig Markers

Hello friends!
 First of all, a big thank-you for watching my latest video and commenting on my posts and over Stamping Enabler, Stamp Junkies Facebook groups. I am feeling pumped to create more videos! (Hope that is good news to you :)

I am popping by with another installment of using this very background stamp.
s
Butterfly Charmer (Penny Black)

Yup, I have done it again and here is my latest version. 
Thanks so much-001

I felt that I was neglecting my Zig Markers. I thought it is perfect time to play with them while I caught up on my TV shows in my PVR. Sunday night is all PBS for me. I am enjoying watching the programs with Dr. John. We love "Endeavor" (Prequel of "Inspector Morse") among a few British series.... it's almost enough reason for me to visit UK again.

DSC_0403 (1)

 There really is no trick in making this card as you can plainly see ;)
The only special ingredients that I added to the card was a touch of Perfect Pearl which adds that shine.

Here is my collection of cards in using this stamp.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Last chance to get supplies (spend over $50) without paying shipping!
awesome sale here
US shoppers: USAFREE 
International shoppers: USASAVE

valid till July 4th (a few hours left)

(click photo to shop)
s


10 comments:

Migdalia said...

You card collection is Gorgeous!!
Have a Safe & Happy 4th of July!
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Harriet said...

I look forward to more videos. Your butterfly card is lovely. I think it's the colors and perfect pearls too. You have used this stamp is many ways, each different. That says a lot for your creative mind and sense of color. Excellent.

Kelly Szafron said...

Beautiful card!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

I just got this stamp. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sheila H said...

I love how you use the same stamp over and over. The variety is amazing.

conil said...

Ah yes, the glow of those butterflies is spectacular. You really are terrific with these zigs.

Dawn Turley said...

fabulous cards Virginia.

Teresa Doyle said...

Absolutely beautiful Virginia.

Karen B. said...

So happy and bright!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I know what you mean - my Zigs are neglected too! Just love what you did with them on the embossed white butterflies, Virginia!!