Sunday, July 10, 2016

Guest Designing for Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #13

Hello friends!

I am so honored to be the guest designer for Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge this month! 
So, the rule is simple, pick a row and work the 3 elements into your design. 
The choices are awesome! I admit, having too many design ideas in our head can be overwhelming. This challenge is perfect to focus on just 3 design elements. 

Here is the sketch (see bottom right corner).
Note: the sketch is only one sketch. The split in the middle of the sketch is part of the design. Each colors represent a layer

I chose the middle row (from top): Shimmer, Border Stamp, Balloon
Here is a peek at my project.
Happy 22 (close-up)
I have listed all the details (including a short bio) over Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.
Please stop by here and check the details of this project. I would love you leave me your comment there.

The comment feature in this post has been disabled.