Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #377


s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the "Color Inspiration Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is... 

Create a Scene

 We are using Newtons' Nook products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

 The scene that I created was inspired by the old Disney movie "Lady and the Tramp".

Isn't it sweet?

 I took out a few Christmas sets Newtons' Christmas Cuddles and got it to work. This set is not just for holiday season. With some alterations, you can use it all year round! 

s

I love using pattern paper and inks to create a scene.  I lightly blended the inks to add colors to the kittensThen I cut and separate the images and arranged them with the twins in between.  

to a special couple

 What do you think? Go and look at your stamp sets ...I am sure you can create scene just like I did here. 
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 

15 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling kitty couple, Virginia, and I love the twine between their teeth - so cute!!

conil said...

This is so adorable and so reminiscent of Lady and the Tramp. Brilliant use of the twine and the patterned paper.

Karen B. said...

Aww how adorable!

Ted said...

Virginia, this is absolutely adorable! :)

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, when I first saw this I immediately thought of Lady and the Tramp! :-) you have re-created the scene so perfectly, LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Harriet said...

A sweet card, the pattern paper and cats are a perfect match. Your eyes keep getting sharper and sharper, you see so many possibilities and I sure appreciate you sharing with us. Thank you.

Lin said...

What a fun idea, Virginia! Love this colorful scene!

Lisa said...

Seriously cute Virginia!!

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great idea!
It's one of my favorite Disney scenes BTW ;)
I love your card and these new stamps Virginia
Thank You!

Nora N. said...

This is so cute!!! I LOVE that you used the twine as the noodle!! Adorable!

Sheila H said...

Your card is sweet and playful!

Barb Ghig said...

Adorable card, Virginia! I love how you used Lady and the Tramp for your inspiration...so cute!

debby4000 said...

Sweet card, love that you used lady and the tramp for your inspiration.
luv
Debby

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! It's so pretty & the scene you've created is adorable
xx

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so awesome! I love how you were inspired by Lady and the Tramp! What a cute idea! The colors you used are so fun too!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}