Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Add Some Splatter!

Hello friends!

If you follow my blog for a while, you know I give a lot of LOVE to my stamping.
Today's card was made with a lot of love.

s

Botanical Garden

 It may not look like much....
many thanks-001

This was what's involved with creating this card: emboss the flowers in two colors, apply Distress Inks, apply Distress Crayons and lots of ink-splatter.

DSC_0019 (2)

When you are having fun in embossing and stamping layers and layers of colors, nothing is "too much work".  I am sure you are likely to agree.
Thanks for looking!


11 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Another stunner Virginia. Love the painterly aspects

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Beautiful!

conil said...

This turned out beautifully and you can just tell how much love you put into it.

Harriet said...

Lovely, Virginia, I like your mixture of supplies as well as colors. And your spatters are perfect.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous floral, Virginia - just love your coloring!!

Lisa said...

Another of your marvelous works of art!!

Greta said...

So pretty, Virginia--very artistic! You make me think I need to add that Altenew set to my collection!

Isabelle Siry said...

Virginia I love this card ! Those colors are so gorgeous together ! It's not worth to tell you made this card with love, it breaths LOVE ! Thanks for sharing your wonderful work ! Izzy Scrap

maria f. said...

Dreamy.

Barb said...

Love that splatter effect, V! Such a beautiful card! ♥

Carol McCready said...

Beautiful card! Love that gold and the splatter.