Monday, August 8, 2016

Create a Frame

Hello friends! 
I am popping in to share another floral card.
As you can plainly see,  I am addicted to floral and butterfly images.
s
At first glance, you may just want to stamp and color the images... Nothing's wrong with that.
However, you can stretch your use of this large cling stamp by stamping a frame!

DSC_0345 (1)

When I create a frame, I cut out a slightly larger piece of watercolor card stock.  For this card, I can not stress enough about the use of MISTI (or using any stamp positioner).

I treasure your friendship

I used my 4 sets of Spectrum Aqua Markers. I love the color options. They are also strong enough to withstand my "abuse".  I can be a little careless and rough on using my supplies. LOL.

I treasure...
The colors really make this card shine. I had so much fun coloring the images.  I hope to share my how-to in my You Tube video soon.
Please stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Your card is so beautiful Virginia, I just played with this stamp today myself, thanks for the inspiration!

richardbreaks said...

Wow, the coloring here looks like a Monet! Lovely.

Bonnie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Virginia! Can't wait for the video!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This. Is. Amazing. Work of art!

jan metcalf said...

Gorgeous water color, the hints of blue take this masterpiece over the top!!

Milka Gubo said...

Oh WOW!!! Gorgeous card Virginia. :o)

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE that we have the same addiction:)) This is so beautiful!! The Aqua markers truly are Durable!

Karen B. said...

The most gorgeous frame I ever did see!

Barb said...

One of the most beautiful cards you've ever created, Virginia! Just love it! ♥

Barb said...

.....And you have my address, right? Lol! :)

conil said...

Oh my, this is breath-taking. What glorious colors and the design of the whole card is exceptional. Pinning!

Cindy C. said...

Oh so beautiful!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another gorgeous floral frame, Virginia!!

Lisa said...

This is amazing Virginia! I like the stark black sentiment panel popping on the beautiful floral background!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This is jaw dropping! I love everything about it! Beautiful colors and stamp!

Miriam Prantner said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the brightness and how soft it is as well!