Monday, August 1, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation: Kid's Challenge

Happy August, everyone! 
Simon Says Stamp has done it again! 

We are here with another of our annual Simon Says Stamp Summer Vacation Kid's Challenge where we host a special challenge dedicated to our young designers.

ANYTHING GOES WITH GLITTER

It is time for all you crafters to let your children loose in your crafty corners for a few hours. Just close your eyes and set them free to explore their creativity. You are allowed to hide your Copic Markers and extra special papers and you are allowed to help just a little bit if necessary, but we really want the children to 'DO IT' themselves as much as possible.

This challenge is open to all children aged between 2 and 16 inclusive

We have not 1, not 2 but  3 surprise parcels of crafty goodies, hand picked by Simon!



Please get your child(ren), grandchildren, nieces, nephews, neighbors....any young friends to take part in this super fun challenge and link it up here. 

Just for fun, I am sharing a card that my son David made when he was 15 (2009).
I know my stamping has definitely influenced my children and they have certainly benefit from it. They are proud to give my handmade cards to their friends and offer to help with their free opinions on my card-making. And once in a while, they also make cards for their special friends! 

you make me smile

The comment feature in this post is disabled.
I will see you tomorrow with an extra special post.