Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #380


s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...  

Fabulous Florals

 We are using Hero Arts products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

I used a die Daisy , a stencil Glorious Petal and a stamp Lovely for my project.

thank you  

  I started out with the stenciling and covered the center with the daisy die cut. Once that's done, I started to work on the daisy --one petal at a time. It's so worth the effort and time!

Here is the close-up

thank you (close-up)

The paper-layering die truly makes this card shine! 

extra close-up

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.
http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you love coloring books, here is a great chance to get them for your friends and loved ones. 
 Use code: COLOR 
Shop here to get 40% off


16 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh WOW!! this is gorgeous Virginia! I love the layering die! the whole design is absolutely stunning! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sybrina K said...

Oh my, Virginia! You are absolutely right when you say this is so worth the effort! This is just stunning...

Karen B. said...

Wow pretty! The little details really add to your card!

Lin said...

This is a dazzler, Virginia! What a fantastic mix of elements!

conil said...

You little enabler, you. Because of you I bought this Daisy die and I'm so glad I did. It's awesome...just like this gorgeous card you made.

Harriet said...

Beautiful card. Your sense of color is excellent. The background is wonderful. Lovely, Virginia. I can 'see' why working one petal at a time makes the magic.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you combined the stencil with that die, Virginia - gorgeous!!

Caryn said...

So pretty Virginia, the background is fabulous - I have this stencil and have yet to use it - you've inspired me though :)
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Lisa said...

Oh wow, is this ever beautiful!!

WeiLin Hu said...

Hi, Virginia
Gorgeous work!
I got Heroarts you're so lovely stamp,
I'll try to play with this stamp at Simon says Wednesday Challenge.
Wei-Lin

Dawn Turley said...

stunning Virginia. Love the stencilled background and the beautiful daisy.

Desperatehousewife Craft said...

Really fabulous colouring on the flower and its such a beautiful die! Love the stencilling also in the background, its truly another amazing card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfect combination of stencil and die!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Absolutely stunning card, Virginia! I love the stenciling and the touch of sparkle!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Bonnie said...

You are sure making me want this die, Virginia! You have used it in several beautiful ways, but I think this is my absolute favorite!

Lisa Harrolle said...

Wow! This is absolutely stunning Virginia!!