Sunday, August 14, 2016

Work with Gaiety Die

Hello friends!

(Sales alert at the end of this post!!)

Close-up
I am sharing a card with a style of its own. All I need to do is....work with it!
s
 Gaiety from Penny Black

I colored the die with Kuretake Watercolor and dress the card up with some pattern paper.

happy birthday

I have a few Perfect Pearls Liquid Droplets and recently I got a new one (mint). It is perfect to use it for the accent. As for the sentiment, I used a piece of my DIY color-sprayed piece.

DSC_0382

This card truly is self-explanatory. All the supplies are listed below.
Thanks for stopping by!
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 AWESOME SALE ALERT!
Check out some awesome SALES here.  
You must stop by over Simon Says Stamp ( my one and only shopping source)
 If you like to have a MISTI, now is your chance. Mini MISTI is now $49.99 39.99 (hurry!!)

6 comments:

conil said...

Using the woodgrain paper and the mint liquid pearls makes the flower diecut pop right off the card. Beautifully done.

Donna said...

These colours are so beautiful, Virginia.
Such a pretty card. X

Harriet said...

A truly lovely card. The turquoise is positively wonderful. That die sure has lots of possibilities. But the POP of the dark gray is the winner of the day. Lovely.

Lisa said...

This is rustic and elegant at the same time!!

GeeCee said...

Beautiful card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Perfect combination of patterned paper and die! Love this!