Thursday, September 1, 2016

STAMPTEMBER Is Here!

Hello friends!
s
(click photo to see the entire release)

It's the most. wonderful. time. of the year for us stampers...
Stamptember from Simon Says Stamp  is finally here!
I am super lucky to get a few samples of this release and have been cranking up cards with these awesome stamps and dies. 

Isn't this Sweet Cake darling?
s

I created with Sweet Cake with Spectrum Aqua Markers. I took out the markers and made a few colorful swipes, wet the paper, let dry and stamp.
you are the sweetest!

I love the Nuvo ( the table edges were decorated with Nuvo). It really adds that special subtle touch to the design. I highly suggest that you get some neutral color Nuvo for all of your card-making.

DSC_0494 (1)

My 2nd card was created with the new Bright Blossoms
s
 With the dry embossing and Distress Crayons, this card was so much fun to create.
give thanks

I also added some gold splatter with Wink of Stella. I would love to do a video if anyone is interested to see the creative process.
DSC_0483 (1)

These are two of the MANY cards that I create with STAMPtember release. I hope you stop by over Simon Says Stamp to check out the awesome selections.
I have a video (and GIVEAWAY) with a new STAMPtember stamp set coming up soon!!
Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

Jan Monforton said...

I would love to see a video!! The card is beautiful, love the flowers.

Marianne said...

Love the new flower die and the way've used it.

Agata Dagmara Pfister said...

Great cards Although the second one is my fave! I would Love to see a video of it!

diana said...

Great cards! :)

Teresa Doyle said...

These are beautiful Virginia and I especially love the second one. Great work as always!

Nan G said...

Fab cards! Love that new flower die. Hope you do a video on this one. Hugs

Betty Keefe said...

love everything about your card, Virginia - beautiful colors, great design - this is going on my PInterest board right now!!

Bonnie said...

I've got to check out that Nuvo! Love, love, love your die cut card! Please do a video! Any help with the Distress Crayons is appreciated!

Harriet said...

My goodness ... lovely lovelies.

Sue D said...

Beautiful card; love your colors and overall design. Love how you used the die for embossing and cutting. I also will hope to see your new video soon!! They are so helpful and inspiring.

Cindy C. said...

Both so pretty, I especially like how you colored the multi-layered cake!!

conil said...

Can I just say, both cards are yummy...one in particular, is yummy in many ways. Yes, of course we'd like to see videos from your fertile brain.

Nora N. said...

Oh I LOVE your pretty cards Virginia!! The embossing with the die on the second is so cool!! I still need to try this!!

Barbara said...

Both cards are great, but I love, love the second one and your use ofthe die in it's creation. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Such beautiful flowers against the white background
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Traci said...

I love the flower card and use of the die - incredible work!

Donna said...

Pretty :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Stamptember cards, Virginia! Especially love your colorful flowers!!

Greta said...

Love them both, Virginia, but the second one has me mesmerized! I adore that new flower die!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful cards!

Isabelle Siry said...

Very gorgeous cards Virginia ! I especially love the second one ! Very gorgeous use of the dry embossing technique ( I have to try it definitely !) and those colors are so bright ! Thanks for sharing. Izzy Scrap

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful cards! Especially love the second with the combination of embossing and die cuts!