Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Virginia's View Challenge #23 ( A video)!

Hello friends!!
ANOTHER video? I know, I was on a roll and can use a lot of practice.
I am re-posting the latest Virginia's View Challenge (details here).
 Don't forget to subscribe to my You Tube Channel because I am giving away some awesome stamps and dies ( valued of $50)! Good luck!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy September! 
I am happy and excited to start our latest challenge.
I don't know about you, but I like to control the elements in our design. 
But what about using the following as part of our design?

"Spray, Mist and Splatter" are not the immediate elements that you reach often to add to your design. But when you do, aren't they so much messy and uncontrollable exciting and fun? That unexpected and surprising element truly makes the design organic and handmade!

This challenge's winner will receive ....

 $50 gift card to Lindy's Stamp Gang store
 You can visit  Lindy's Stamp Gang over Simon Says Stamp
s

Note: you are strongly encouraged to use Altenew Stamps in your entries as there will be a special link-up event to win a gift card to the Altenew online store (more details to come later).

I am using both Lindy's Stamp Gang and Altenew products for my You Tube video.

 A thumbs-up is much appreciated.

The unexpected splatter and spray mist enhances the design, don't you think?

Card #1
#1
Card #2

#2
Card #3
#3
Card #4
#4
  I want to encourage you to be creative and get messy!
Get those sprays , mist out and add some splatter.

DSC_0057

There is no limit as to how many cards you can enter. The Top 10 Favorites will be chosen based on the overall design, techniques and execution. 


Please continue to support this challenge by using the links to shop over Simon Says Stamp and Craftsy (see side bar). This will not cost you anything, but the small commission from your purchase will go toward our prize. For the link up and more details, please visit here
Here is the latest from Simon Says Stamp
 (click to shop)
s

The STAMPtember release is amazing. 
Thank you for stopping by!
The comment feature in this post has been disabled.