Saturday, October 1, 2016

Winner Announcement and October 2016 Card Kit

Hello friends!
 It's time to announce the random winner of my You Tube subscribers (1224 and counting).
I can't believe that within a few short month, the subscriptions have gone up in hundreds. I also receive a lot of positive feedback and encouragement.That only makes me want to make more interesting and informative videos.

From the the bottom of my heart....thank you!

The winner of the giveaway (valued $50) is.....

Bonnie Klass
(please e-mail me and I will send the prize out to you asap)

Have you seen the stinky cute Monthly Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp?
 (Sold Out--Wahhhh)
s 
The stamp set in this kit "Nutty Over You"  is simply adorable (and is still available).
s 
My humble advice---> You can SUBSCRIBE to the no obligation kits and receive them monthly for $ 24.95, or purchase them each month for $ 29.95 (while supplies last). When the kit is gone, it's gone.

This is one of the cards I made with the kit.
nuts about you

This card is nearly one layer (except the frame). It's so fun when the stamped elements came together easily.I actually made a video with this kit and hopefully will share it soon. This set came with so many small stamps which I LOVE! However, I thought I had lost the small acorn stamp during my filming! I was annoyed at spending at least 30 minutes looking for it. The entire time, this little "bugger" was left inside the package....stuck with the wrong image!! I searched high and low and even looked under every ink pad ( this happened before). Yeah...my First World stamping problem!! 

Thank you for stopping by!

Also, I have a new challenge post over Virginia's View Challenge. Please check it out here.


13 comments:

Valerija said...

Beautiful card again.
Congratulations to Bonnie.
Valerija xx

Dawn Turley said...

Very cute Virginia. I hate when I lose those little stamps. Glad you found the little "bugger"

Tracy Freeman said...

It looks fab ! i love the way you have stamped the sentiment.
don't talk to me about losing small stamps ! I lost one mid video yesterday !
Sending hugs xxx

Karen B. said...

Such a fun card!

Sheila H said...

You've chosen great colors, Virginia. The sentiment is so artistically stamped - love your design. And congrats to your winner.

Karen L K said...

Such a fun colorful card & congrats to Bonnie!

Missy Pink said...

Congrats on your subscriptions on YouTube, I can see why, this is because you're a super talented artist and your work is pretty amazing too. I love your work and you inspire me so much too. Well done and sending you hugs my friend. X

Barb Ghig said...

Such a sweet card, Virginia! I love how you stamped the sentiment and your autumn scene is so sweet!
Congrats to Bonnie on her win! And, to you for all the success you're having at YouTube! I'm not surprised at all!!!

Elaine said...

Love your cards!

conil said...

Another inky Lu masterpiece despite mislaying a stamp. (Currently, I'm still scouring my craftroom looking for one.) Love the ink blending you achieved especially on that sentiment.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling squirrel card, Virginia! Congrats to Bonnie - enjoy your prize!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Such a cute card Virginia and don't you just hate it when one of those little clear stamps gets misplaced. My 4 y/o grandson misplaced a small one the other day and he and I looked for a while before we found it. LOL
Congratulations to Bonnie!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the mix of colors and that you added that teal in!