Saturday, January 21, 2017

More Altenew Goodness

Hello friends!
First of all, thank you so much for your HUGE GENORMOUS congratulations, well wishes and thoughtful comments (see here, Facebook page, Instagram)💗.
I read each and every comment in my blog and over Altenew. Some of them made me a bit teary even...they are happy tears! Your messages make me smile and warm my heart! 
If you have not commented for a chance to win $15 Gift Card to Altenew Online store, check it out here. There will be a monthly giveaway of $15 to shop over Altenew online store starting in February right here in this blog. I hope you are excited as I am. 😍
 
I am popping in with a new (to me) stamp set and alcohol markers from Altenew.

When you put this...
s

Sew Very Happy

 and this
 Altenew Artist Markers

You will get the following result.
For my card, I silver-embossed and did multi-color stamping. With MISTI, the multi-color stamping proves to be much easier to do. 
sew very happy

How do you like hand-stitching on a card? To be honest, I am not a sewer, but I love the look of stitching on a card. The stamp set Sew Very Happy offers SEW many possibilities. 

If you love sewing or know of anyone who loves sewing...or if you love handmade stitched look (like me), this one is perfect.
DSC_0061

This is also my first time using Altenew Alcohol Markers. From what I had experienced, these markers are awesome to use and the colors match perfectly with my stamped design. The two tips on each markers compliment nicely with any surface that you want to color. The price point? Each marker is half of the price of a Copic Sketch markers! I highly recommend them if you are into anything Altenew. Also, if you don't have a lot of Copic Markers, this is one great set to build on.

SALES info: 
find all the Altenew supplies over Altenew online store. See Altenew sales here.
 NEW CHA-release products can be pre-ordered over Simon Says Stamp here. Use code "HEART" to get $5 off in your purchase).

Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by!


10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely beautiful Virginia, so excited that you are joining us at Altenew!

Karen B. said...

Such a cute card, perfect for quilters.

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous card and mega huge congratulations on joining the Altenew design team! They are very lucky to have you! xxx

Sheila H said...

Your hand stitching is a nice touch, Virginia. This is a very cute card!

Milka Gubo said...

Gorgeous card, Virginia!! Love the stitched word 'happy'. So cool. :o)

Harriet said...

Charming and the stamped 'happy' sure looks hand stitched.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a fun sewing set and I love what you did with it, Virginia! Those Altenew markers look great too!

Miriam Prantner said...

I love the stitching!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Such a sweet card!! I believe these are new endeavors from Altnew. Great way to showcase them!

Mel said...

I'm not much of a sewer either, but love these stamps. Such fun!