Saturday, February 11, 2017

Coffee Love Die

Hello friends!
I hope your weekend is going well. 
with enough coffee...

I have been meaning to create with the Simon Says Stamp Feb. Monthly Card Kit and I finally got to play with them yesterday! Sadly, the card kit is now out of stock.
s
However, this cute Coffee Love Die is still available (as I write this post).
with enough cofee

The die is small (measures 1.6" x 1"), but it is so fabulously designed down to the tiny heart and hands! The Doodlebug Cream and Sugar 6"x6" is perfect with this die. For the coffee die, I made the die cut with Bristol Paper. If you have not tried Bristol paper before, it is fantastic for light watercoloring. This is also my first time using Delicata Copper (see sentiment), I am quite pleased with the result. I did do double stamping with MISTI to ensure the proper inking.

with coffee

I love the sentiment.....it's such a fun and encouraging one. I plan to give this sweet card to my dear friend Colleen who loves and lives on coffee!😊

One more thing....
 if you like to see the samples that I created with Simon Says Stamp products, please scroll down or see this post.


12 comments:

~amy~ said...

so fun Virginia! I haven't played with that die yet, thanks for the awesome inspiration.

Missy Pink said...

Aw snap I love these sweet and cute takeaway coffee cartons, aren't they simply adorable. I've just got these from the Silhouette Store as I've had any Doodlebug Designs. Love this design Virginia, colours are just gorgeous and so perfect for this cute image. Great sentiment too. Hugs x

conil said...

Has got to be to cutest coffee cup ever. And the coloring is so spot on. Just a darling caffeinated card.

Sheila H said...

Your card is cute and sweet, Virginia. Your colors are delicate and pretty. Great sentiment!

stampfoldandrepeat said...

The coffee cup is so cute! Love the colors and design of this card!

Karen B. said...

Cuteness overload! Love the colors.

conil said...

SO CUTE! Love how those stripes ground those adorable coffee cups.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling little coffee to-go cups, Virginia!!

Nicole Parmentier said...

So true! Love that little die in this kit, it is so cute. Beautiful card!

Purple Princess said...

So cute!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cUTE card!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those cute coffee cups!