Monday, February 6, 2017

Inspired by Pantone

Hello friends!

You probably know already...
I love the choice and do find it very soothing and refreshing every time I stare at this color.

And so it happens that Altenew's new ink 
Tropical Forest Oval Set (released in Jan. 2017) is perfect for my creation. 
You can also find the ink sold here (oval) and here (Mini) over Simon Says Stamp.
ss

Here is my take....
Stamp Project 20171

I used Altenew's Artist Markers (Set A) and added colors and doodling. The orange sentiment was inked up from the new Warm and Cozy Ink pad.

Stamp Project 2017

I absolutely love how the inks and markers' colors match! Without worry about using the right shades, I can easily create my own sentiment by swiping Warm and Cozy Ink pad 
onto white heavy card stock. Once dried, I stamped the sentiment "Be You and Be Happy".


You can find all the latest stamps over Altenew here.
All order over $100 gets $7 off when you use code "SHIP7OFF"

You can find all the latest over Simon Says Stamp here.
Use code  "HEART" code to get $5 off.
Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

FAB!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that patterned paper you created for this!

Sheila H said...

All the shades of green look gorgeous together. And I love the sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

I like all of the fresh green Virginia, this is a terrific card!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful!!

alexandra s.m. said...

Love your card and inspiration my Friend!
Wouldn't it be nice to see that color adopted by all of our politicians also?!
xx

conil said...

Love this Pantone color, as well. Good to know Altenew's new green ink is a good match because I just got mine. You used them to full advantage on this wonderful succulent card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a fun background of cacti, Virginia! Perfect with the inlaid sentiment!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love all these lime green colors! Great card!