Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #407


s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Color of Love Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

CUTE

 We are using Wild Rose Studio products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I used Bella with Flowers.  

The images are perfect for simple watercoloring. 

Hello There

I had lots of fun coloring these images. To prevent from the ink-bleeding, I applied clear embossing powder stamping stamping it in Versamark. Works like a charm--every single time. I colored the images with my favorite Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi (36) Watercolors.

Hello There

I also added some stitched detailed by using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Borders.
This set comes with 4 stitched lines that you can use individually or like I do here--4 at a time. It's a lovely addition with any stamped design.

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 

19 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a sweet card, I love the pretty colours and the stitching details.
Sending hugs xxx

Lorraine A said...

super cute card Virginia :-) I love the colourful flowers and rosy cheeked Bella the whole CAS design is gorgeous :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Donna Whitten said...

Saw your card on SSS blog. It is just the sweetest card, love it!

Barbara said...

Very cute card .beautiful coloring!

snappy scrappy said...

Oh my gosh-ADORBS!!!

Mary Atelier by Mary said...

what a lovely card :)

Harriet said...

Sweet card, your water coloring is wonderful, I especially love the 'rouge' on the elephant.

Karen B. said...

Aww this sure is cute! LOVE your coloring too!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

LOVE the bright palette and soft colors around it! The stitching at the top is a really nice finishing touch :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Lin said...

Sweet, sweet design, Virginia - and your watercoloring really has brought this image to life!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable ellie, Virginia, and I love all the stitch lines at the top!!

Nora N. said...

Oh I LOVE that image!! Elephants are my favorite!! You did a great job coloring that little guy in and I adore the stitching at the top!!

Lisa Elton said...

Well if this isn't cute, I don't know what is!! Super sweet Virginia!

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful coloring!!

Susi K. said...

Awwww ... that is SO cute, Virginia!

conil said...

Saw this yesterday and commented all over the place. Thought I do so here, as well. That elephant looks absolutely charming surrounded by those beautifully colored flowers. Charming card.

Teresa Doyle said...

This is absolutely precious Virginia and your wc is perfect!

Misty Elam said...

Awwww, what an adorable card, Virginia!! I love that image. And your beautiful watercoloring. I always forget to do that with the color around the images, but it looks amazing!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute image! I love the stitching lines at the top too!