Friday, March 31, 2017

Add Textures!

Hello friends!
Today's card is a little unusual...I think it's either you like it or you don't.

s
Floral Drape Stencil (Altenew, SSS)  


Happy birthday (3)


The textures from Tonic Pacific Teal Embellishment Mousse really gives this card a cool look, right? 


Ding--->I simply left the  Floral Drape Stencil in place and then placed the Tiny Bubble right over. I then applied Tonic Pacific Teal Embellishment Mousse carefully. Lift and let dry!

happy birthday (2)

The Striped Flower Stamp and Die (SSS) makes it easy to work with such a funky background. I added a piece of dark grey card stock to draw the eyes to the sentiment and flowers.

Happy birthday

So..... love it 😁 or hate it 😏?
I have not forgotten to share the double color-layering stencil card. As soon as the supplies (Medallion Stencils A & B) are back in stock over Altenew and SSS, I will totally share!

Don't forget to check out the Floral Shadow Stamp/Die 25% off sale ( details here).
s

Thanks for stopping by!

13 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Interesting Virginia. Not too sure if I like it but do like the combination of the greens and teal.

Glennis said...

Well, I certainly like it

Purple Princess said...

Love the texture!

mandalj said...

I definitely like it! Great idea!

Daria Z. said...

I think it's funky and fun!

barbara macaskill said...

I really like this! Yes, it is different but unique is always a good thing in my opinion! TFS!

Sue LD said...

I like it. Fun colors and textures.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Very cool look, Virginia - perfect with that floral embellishment!!

snappy scrappy said...

SO pretty!

conil said...

Wowzers! Funky is a great word for this little masterpiece. Texture is incredibly fun & makes the floral stencil so interesting, as do the colors & flower diecuts.

Karen B. said...

Love this combo!!

Karen B. said...

Love this combo!!

Desperatehousewife Craft said...

I love it! Great Ding idea too! Thanks for sharing Virginia.