Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Dynamic

Hello friends!
s
 
I am popping in with a quick post about this cling stamp called "Dynamic" from Penny Black.
A stamp like this never gets old...I love that there are so many etched lines inside each petal in this gorgeous poppy.  
Distress inking and stamping seem like the good approach.

happy happy wishes (2)

I had a blast adding watercolors and added shine from Zig Kuretake Gansai Tambi (Starry Colors).
happy wishes

I must say this stamp is lovely to practice with watercoloring. I stamped the sentiment with Delicata Gold. And of course, this card could not be made possible without using MISTI. 

Happy happy wishes

I am keeping this post short and sweet. Hope you have a lovely day!
 Also, I want to pass on the copic sale info.

s
Click "shop for copics" and SAVE!

s

Last day to get the PAPERLOVE deal over Altenew. Shop here.


Previously, Altenew Blog Hop winner was announced here. However, the $30 gift card to Altenew Shop was never claimed. so, here we have another winner!

#7 CinnamonSally said...
OM Goodness Virginia you have showcased these new products beautifully, I am adding so many things to my wish list!! 
Congratulations, Sally, please e-mail me at becr8ive2@gmail.com for the prize detail.
We will have another amazing Altenew blog hop this Wednesday, be sure to hop along!

15 comments:

Purple Princess said...

Love that flower!! Beautiful card!!

Sheila H said...

Awesome!

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! I love how you watercolored that beautiful poppy!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Virginia!

conil said...

The flower is absolutely spectacular...wish I could see the shimmer. Bet it takes the card to a whole new realm.

cm said...

YOU have made this poppy absolutely dynamic, Virgina! Gorgeous!
Hugs~c

Glennis said...

Fabulous colouring

CinnamonSally said...

such a pretty card Virginia, and I am thrilled to be the lucky winner of the Altenew gift card. Thank you so much, I will email you.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous poppy, Virginia, and congrats to Sally!

Nora N. said...

What a lovely poppy!! I love the pretty pink and all the watercolor you have done on this!!

Harriet said...

Lovely colors and a lovely card.

Cindy C. said...

Wow it's gorgeous! I love how you colored the poppy!

Brandi R said...

Beautiful card! LOVE the gorgeous colors....especially in that flower. Beautifully done ♥

Dawn Turley said...

so beautiful Virginia, This is a lovely stamp and you have done it justice.

Misty Elam said...

This is gorgeous, Virginia. You do such amazing watercolors!!