Friday, March 24, 2017

Stamp Focus--Simple Fruits

Warning: PHOTO-HEAVY post!😀
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy Friday, friends!
Have you hopped yet? Please do if you have not checked the Altenew release blog bop
This hop is full of inspiration and fun. Don't forget to comment along the hop to get a chance to win a $30-$50 gift card to shop over Altenew.   

Altenew File2 (2)

It's my turn to do Stamp Focus!

s

I was assigned to share multiple cards with you over Altenew with Simple Fruits. This is actually not a difficult task since this set has so many gorgeous fruit images designed by my dear DT mate/friend May Sukyong Park.

Altenew File4

I wanted to show off  some of the yummy fruit in one card. I made inlaid/partial die with 4 in a row and then highlighted the orange on the side!This card is not hard to do at all. All you need is some planning ahead and you can assemble it like a puzzle.

Altenew File3 (2)

My next card is about GRAPES!

Altenew_SimpleFruists_Virginia#1

I can't decide the type of grapes I love more--purple or green ones. So I stamped BOTH!! 😀

Altenew_SimpleFruists_Virginia#2

With the Simple Fruits matching die, bunching up the two together seem like the thing to do!
Altenew File2

I love how the matching die can help making the design seamless! There is no overlapping! In this case, I made the pear into one piece as they surely fit the theme! As for the background, I applied two Altenew Metallic Shimmer Sprays: Caramel Toffee and Warm Sunshine.

Altenew File3

The Altenew Gold Foil Card Stock completes the polished and perfect look. This can be used for  weddings, anniversaries or just because... type of cards.
I want to create a warm and fuzzy one. So, this is it.

Altenew File5

This card is all about colors! The Parchement paper from Altenew make the colors pop even more!

Altenew File4

For all the how-to, process and details, please visit Altenew Blog! You are eligible for winning my monthly $15 gift card by leaving me a comment here or/and Altenew blog.

You can purchase all the supplies in Altenew Shop here
and Simon Says Stamp Shop here.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

20 comments:

Rose said...

L really like all your cards. Like the coloring on the fruit and how you popped them up to give more dimension.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What fruity goodness, Virginia!! Especially love your pear duo - gorgeous shading!!

Harriet said...

Such fun cards....love fruit.

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

what a darling and versatile set! Your cards are yummy!

Barb Ghig said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talents, Virginia! I LOVE every one of your cards!!!

Glennis said...

Love all the 'fruity' cards, so colourful!

Daria Z. said...

Wow, Virginia - you've been busy making those fabulous and fruity cards!

Lori Kobular said...

Love all your adorable fruit cards!

Kelsey Thomas said...

So fun! :) Great job.

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Efrat said...

Cute! and beautiful.

Marcie Lovett said...

What a fun way to use the fruit stamps!

conil said...

This is one of the best fruit stamps I've seen...love the different designs you've created with them...all so unique. This post was a joy to scroll through but now I need a snack.

Sue LD said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful and colorful fruit cards.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card designs using the fruit stamp set.

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous cards!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty cards with this awesome set! I think I like the grape one best.... great colors!

mandalj said...

I can sense you had a lot of fun with this stamp set! Lovely cards!

Tina Holman said...

Thrilled to have found your blog, you have some fantastic projects. Looking for a card you made with the new Altenew stencils, off to find it on your blog!

cm said...

Virginia, a delicious set of cards focusing on the Simple Fruits set! You've really highlighted their versatility! Sweetness in every way!
Hugs`c