Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Add Water, Will Color

Hello friends! 

s

Adore You ( Altenew, SSS)

I am popping in with a quick post. Adore You is simply one of my favorite stamps sets from Altenew. It has just the right amount of space for coloring.

DSC_0188

I had quite a bit of fun water-coloring the images. In order to play it safe, I also embossed the images for easy coloring. I used entirely with Altenew Inks for the watercoloring. To add the shine, I applied some Zig Kuretake Tambi Starry Colors (6 colors)

DSC_0192
There will be a lot of card share in the next few days. Hope you are ready!! 

 Over Simon Says Stamp,
 here are what's new 
 here are the clearance items and
Altenew items
Use LEAP to get $5 off.
Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

conil said...

Oooh, this is one of my favorite stamps, as well. But haven't had a chance to use it yet. (I better get busy.) Love how you made it come alive. The coloring is gorgeous.

Valerija said...

Wonderful card with wonderful flowers.
Valrija xx

Harriet said...

Beautiful, soft colors.....simply lovely. This is an excellent stamp set. I especially like the way you 'grounded' the flowers with the horizontal stripe.

Karen B. said...

Such a fun title to your post and pretty card!

Glennis said...

So pretty

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely floral card Virginia!

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty set! Love the flowers and sentiments! Beautiful coloring on your lovely card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful shading on your blossoms, Virginia!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!

Karen D. said...

so pretty...I want more and more of their stamps...
xx Karen

Purple Princess said...

So pretty!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is simply stunning Virginia. As always you have rocked another Altenew set!

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful watercoloring! I love these florals, I really need to get this set!

mandalj said...

Very pretty card - I love the colours you've used and the little bit of ink splatter in the top left corner.