Saturday, April 22, 2017

Altenew Post

Hello friends!
It's my turn to share a project with you over Altenew Blog.
This time I took a "Mix and Match" approach.
I took out two unlikely combo....
Cityscape Cover Die B ( Altenew, Simon Says Stamp)

and
s

Floral Shadow (Altenew, Simon Says Stamp)

and they seem to work just fine.
Altenew File4

The inks I used (including the watercolor) are entirely from Altenew Inks.
Altenew File1

I purposely left the tiny "windows" intact and poked bits and pieces of dies out.

Altenew File2


The "Inline Alphabet Die" and sentiment from "Extra Special" are perfect in this. 

Altenew File3

I share all the details and creative process over Altenew Blog. I would love it if you can stop by.

This Best Dad Stamp and Die Bundle is 30% off right now till April 22nd (LAST day today!!).
If you don't have a set like this, this is a great chance to get those challenging masculine cards made!
($7 off on all orders over $100 with code "SHIP7OFF")

Once again, thank you for your feedback and support.

Reminder: one of you is eligible to win my monthly $15 Altenew gift card. All you need to do is comment here or/and in Altenew Blog. The next winner will be announced on May 1st.


17 comments:

Valerija said...

Gorgeous card! Love the die and the colours you used.
Valerija xx

Denise Bryant said...

I love the way you colored the buildings! Pretty card!

Dawn E said...

love the colourful buildings!

Glennis said...

Very pretty, I love the pastel colours

Harriet said...

Oh my, your card is very interesting. I really appreciate you using this die and stamp in concert with each other. You artistic eye simply amazes me. The colors are refreshing and the windows. Brilliant.

Lisa Elton said...

This is amazing Virginia! Love the fresh happy colors!!

Greta said...

You are so creative, Virginia--fabulous card! Love the design & colors!

Dawn Turley said...

Very creative Virginia. Great catd

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so beautiful Virginia and I do love the leaves added at the top.

Sue LD said...

Very pretty with the greenery and the colorful buildings.

Tammie said...

Lovely bright and colorful masculine card! I'm always on the lookout for masculine card ideas. Thanks for the inspiration. 😊

Angela said...

I wouldn't have thought to put these two together, Virginia, but your card looks wonderful! It reminds me of springtime in the city. I always thought it would be fun to live downtown in a big city, so I love this!

conil said...

What a delight & beautifully painted & stamped card. Love the sentiment paired with the diecut "hi".

Purple Princess said...

Very pretty!!

Gretchen Wilson said...

I love the way you combined these three set of stamps and die, very creative.

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous watercoloring on the skyline!

cgull said...

I love the buildings and the beautiful colors you used