Sunday, April 23, 2017

Partial Inlaid Die Cut

 Hello friends!
First of all, I hope you are having a great day so far.
Did you know that Simon Says Stamp is hosting an amazing event on site this coming weekend? 
s
You can find out all the details here.
I think this CREATE event is on every crafter's bucket list, including mine.

 Now, let's get back to today's agenda.

s

 Perennial Beauty (Simon Says Stamp)
Shop Altenew Stamp and Die Bundle here.

 I decided to change it up a bit with my use of die cut and stamping.
Hello beautiful
These are a few things that I did a bit differently:

1. stamp leaves on kraft card stock
2. stamp hibiscus on DIY spray-inked paper
3. partially pop up the image by adding foam tape
4. inlaid die cutting
5. use colored card stock (pink) with the stamped image

Hello beautiful#2

For some random reason, I added the glitter Washi tape to highlight the sentiment. I actually like that!

Hello beautiful #1
I am keeping this post short and sweet.
Hope you have a beautiful day!

For today's stamp, you can find it at Altenew here ($29.44)  
$7 OFF on all orders over $100 with code SHIP7OFF
and/or
Simon Says Stamp ($20.99 stamp and $12.79 die).
Use code  "LEAP" to get $5 off.
See the latest here.

12 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love the flower and leaves from this set! Beautiful card!

Harriet said...

Lovely card, I especially like your partial die cut. The gold is the final touch.

Betty Keefe said...

your card is just lovely - wonderful colors and i really like the glitz tape under the sentiment too.

Shelly said...

This is so pretty, Virginia! Love the colors!

Nora N. said...

Oh I LOVE the colors of this flower!! So beautiful!! Such fun design. I would love to go to the Create event myself but too pricey as of now. Maybe someday!!

Nat said...

such a beauty!! love your card :)

Tenia Nelson said...

So so GORGEOUS!!

Purple Princess said...

Gorgeous card!!

Teresa Doyle said...

So beautiful Virginia and I like the random Washi tape to highlight your sentiment. What a clever idea!

Sue LD said...

Beautiful card with all the things you did a bit differently.

Miriam Prantner said...

Beautiful floral, love the bright color!

SandyK said...

Love your cards. Beautiful florals.