Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #416

s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Happy Birthday Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Spring Color Inspiration

 We are using Lawn Fawn products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I am using Fab Flower and Stitched Borders.

with love (2)

I love making one layer cards, this stamp set seems to be perfect for just that. The color-laying images re simple to ink up. Even if you make a mistake (like I did with the large pink flower in the center), it is very forgiving!

DSC_0276

If you are wondering which images I stamped first, I did stamp the sentiment first and the stamp another one on a piece of paper, then cut out and temporarily pasted it over the stamped sentiment as a mask. I then proceeded to stamp all the flowers.

with love
  It seems fitting to add a twine bow to the bouquet of flower! ๐Ÿ˜Š

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 


28 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

So pretty and lovely stamping.
Sending hugs lovely x

~amy~ said...

Virginia, love this...the colors are delish.

Lin said...

Such a beautiful use of the colors, V! Such a sweet spring bouquet!

Cindy C. said...

Very pretty in those Spring colors and wonderful stitched borders!

Linda Kunsman said...

such a pretty card!

conil said...

Gorgeous...love the bouquet, love the dry embossing and your special little embellishments...just love it all.

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous Virginia.

Martha Herrera said...

Simply beautiful!

Harriet said...

I love this card. Your colors are wonderful and the cat pictured is beautiful. The bow is perfect. As much as I admire cards that are full of texture, color and technique, one layer cards remain my favorite. Thank you.

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Gorgeous design! Love the layered flowers and the stitched lines :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Lovely bouquet, Virginia, and I love the stitched details!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so pretty Virginia and the stitched borders are a great accent, it really dresses it up.

Purple Princess said...

Such a lovely card!!

Susi K. said...

The Stitched Border details really take your card over the top, Virginia - so pretty!

Sue Denoncour said...

Love your sweet card! I have the Stitched Border die and am always looking for new ideas for using it. Love how you framed your pretty bouquet with it.

Migdalia said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the pretty flowers.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, the whole design of this is so pretty and I am going to get me the stamps and dies, absolute fabulous ❤๐Ÿ˜

Luv
Lols x x x

Karen L K said...

Very nice!

alexandra s.m. said...

Such a sweet spring card my Friend!
Love it!!

Misty Elam said...

Beautiful card!! I love what you did with the stitched borders. I have those, but I don't think I've ever used them yet... Hmmm, well thanks for some inpsiration!! That floral set is great!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful card, Virginia! Your layered flowers and butterfly work perfectly with the stitched borders...so feminine and lovely!

Pat Hoban said...

Very pretty, Virginia! Love the added stitched lines on the sides!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! It's so pretty and beautifully stamped x

Kathy W said...

Your cards are beautiful. I wish that my cards turned out so well!

butterfly said...

Such a pretty floral card - fantastic repeat stamping to layer in all those colours.
Alison x

Miriam Prantner said...

Such sweet florals and I love the stitching dies!