Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #418

s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Shower/Flower Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is... 

Anything goes

We are using Newton's Nook products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

For my project, I am using Love and Chocolate Clear Stamp
I love the fine lines of this stamp and it is super easy to color. I had a lot of fun creating this sweet scene with some masking. Since the chocolates are small, it takes little time to do the masking and stamping.
chocolate

I took out my favorite Gansai Tambi and add my own watercolors.

Chocolate

The sentiment is so right and fun! I'll take chocolates and friends at any time of the day!
 
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 


13 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute!

conil said...

Certainly a chocolate lover's delight but what I like is that they all look so different and the masking is fabulous. Like opening a big gorgeous box of candy. Yum!

Harriet said...

Chocolate == isn't that everyone's favorite? Charming card...good enough to eat.

Lin said...

This is my favorite card this week, Virginia - the chocolate theme along with the pretty hearts background is perfection!

Lorraine A said...

YUM!! Love the cakes Virginia, they do look yummy!! 😍❤️ Lots of masking there but well worth it, this is gorgeous ❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Looks like some yummy chocolates, Virginia!!

Dawn Turley said...

Super pretty Virginia.

alexandra s.m. said...

Yummy and gorgeous card!
xx

Miriam Prantner said...

Totally true. I love the watercoloring and that patterned paper!

Hsu Emily said...

Fabulous card love the colour combo So sweet!!

and
Thank you for always encouragement for me.

Barb Ghig said...

What a great sentiment...so true! Beautiful watercoloring on your chocolate confections, and I love your background papers! Such a lovely card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a happy card!

Jennifer Jackson said...

This card is so gorgeous! I love the fun bright watercolors you used on those yummy chocolates! So bright and cheerful! Thanks for featuring our images on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}