Thursday, April 6, 2017

Stamping with Altenew Card Kit!

Hello friends!
It is my turn to share projects with you over Altenew Blog!
Have you hopped yet? Isn't the new release amazing?
s

Today I am extending my stamping idea with the Card Kit.

First of all, I love that Altenew has come up with the pattern paper for card-makers!
Altenew File6

Paper-weaving is SO fun that I made two cards with this design!

Altenew File7

A little stamping is perfect with thee black and white pattern paper form the New Day Card Kit.

Altenew File8

The enamel dots from the kit are perfect for adding fun details.

Altenew File9

The wood veneer and gold glitter tape are fabulous additions to this card kit.

My 12 cards from this amazing card kit (shop here).
Altenew File10

For details of these cards, please visit Altenew Blog as I have more write-up and details.
I have listed the New Day Card Kit and the new release cover dies in the following InLinkz.
You can simply scroll down the page to see MORE from this release yesterday.

A reminder: one of the commenters from all of my Altenew posts will win $15 each month. So, please feel free to comment here in this blog and Altenew Blog. 
You can find out all the latest Altenew products here.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

21 comments:

Jen said...

This is a lovely card kit and I love the way you have used it. Very inspiring so thank you for sharing

Valerija said...

Wow, wonderful cards and great card kit.
Valerija xx

ljcasselman said...

You soft use of the colors gives a whole new look to the new release. I always love your work.

Barbara said...

I love the stamping on the black and white paper. Great idea! Thanks!

conil said...

These pattern papers are extraordinarily beautiful and you've showed them off to their best advantage. Love your embellishing...really makes each card special.

Glennis said...

A wonderful variety of cards, I love the paper weaving

Denise Bryant said...

Love the New Day Card Kit! Beautiful cards! Love the paper weaving!

Harriet said...

A unique, interesting card kit; and in your hands and imagination, a truly unique series of cards. The black and white paper is excellent, and your weaving is spot on.

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful cards Virginia. They have a modern artsy feel to them!

snappy scrappy said...

Amazing designs!!!! I would LOVE this card kit!!! FAB!

donna mikasa said...

Oh, Virginia! Wonderful showcase of the new release! Love, love, love all of your projects!

Dawn Turley said...

stunning Virginia. I am seriously thinking I need this kit. Your cards are so inspiring.

Phyll Proehl said...

Love the cards, I really love the paper weaving

patti said...

Your cards are all so pretty!!!

Deb Case said...

I love the idea of stamping on a black and white background. So pretty. Thank you for the inspiration.

Brandi R said...

Wow! You've done some amazing work with this kit. Love everything ♥

halomom said...

Those layering dies are amazing! I think I like the floral ones the best.

mandalj said...

Wow! Your creativity has just run wild with this kit! All your cards are wonderful!

Karen B. said...

Wow, gorgeous! I placed another Altenew order today, I went through your sidebar image so I hoped that worked!

Kari V. said...

So pretty! Looks like you had fun with these, too. I love them!

n56leiker said...

I love this release! I can't wait to get my own cover plate die so that I can start designing!