Thursday, May 4, 2017

a CAS Card with an Altenew Cover Plate

Hello friends!
I am popping in to share a Clean and Simple card with this cover plate from Altenew.
s 
Shop Altenew here
Shop Simon Says Stamp here

Thank you

 To achieve the soft gradient colors, I used Bristol paper for easy watercolor/ink blending.
 Each time I inked up the colors, I also sprayed a few spritz of water and let it dry. I used Altenew Artist Markers to color the tiny pieces at the center.

DSC_0297

Once it's dry, you get the soft glow and the colors are perfectly blended. The shine you see are from Spectrum Noir Sparklers Pens. I used Shades of Spring for this card.

Thank you #1

I did, however, can not resist using Layered Medallion Cover Plate A. You see, I added the flower at the center by using only the flower in the middle. For the sentiment, I used Layered Cupcake (love the fonts on that set!!). The tiny droplets you see are Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Shop Altenew here, stamps/ dies Sale here. 




DEALS!!!!DEALS!!!DEALS!!!
edited: Shop over Simon Says Stamp here.
FREE SHIPPING on all order of $50 or more
USA orders: use code SSSMFS
International orders: use code SAVESSS




Shop Altenew HERE >>
(Get $7 off with order over $100, use code "SHIP7OFF" )





All product links are highlighted in various colors. Due to time constraint, I am skipping Inlinkz this time. Currently, I am preparing for mother-in-law's funeral and taking care of personal affair.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

Angela said...

This card is so pretty! I love the colors you chose for it. They really show off this new die!

Denise Bryant said...

Love this pretty cover plate! Beautiful card!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous and very clever indeed!
Thanks Virginia~

conil said...

Good grief girl, this is stunning. Soft, sweet and, oh so, colorful. Love the layered die and all the intricate pieces. Looks like you spent hours on it.

Preeti D. (aka Preety) said...

gorgeous work! love it :)

Valerija said...

Beautiful card. I love it!
Valerija xx

Harriet said...

You achieved a beautiful card using this die. Your colors are soft and gentle which makes this card sing. I love the sentiment.

Glennis said...

What a beautiful result

Sue LD said...

Beautiful--I like how you colored the cover plates.

Dawn Turley said...

Gorgeous card Virginia. I have the stencils and now I think I need to get the cover plates. Very pretty

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful!

Greta said...

Love those new cover plates & your card is so unique & beautiful, Virginia!

mandalj said...

Love the soft colours of your beautiful card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Really love this cover plate and the selective inlay.

Melissa Friedrich said...

Wow, stunning card with this cover plate, love the ink blended color combo too!