Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Add Colors to a Large Cling Stamp

Hello friends!
s

I am popping in with a short post.
 What can I say, it never gets old with stamping a gorgeous floral cling stamp.
thanks a bunch!

With MISTI, I really enjoy applied inks and repeated-stamping. 
DSC_0339

The balance of a good inked image is selective inking: tiny bit of water and a bit of luck!!
I am happy with the result and I think I got it all for this card.

s

There are some great Altenew promotions, don't forget to check it out here. 
If you like anything and everything floral, this SALE is not to be missed. Shop here.

Thank you for stopping by!

11 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

This is gorgeous!

Harriet said...

Simply gorgeous!!!

Glennis said...

Awesome result

Karen L K said...

Oooh very nice!

Dawn Turley said...

so pretty Virginia. MISTI is a marvel.

Teresa Doyle said...

Really beautiful Virginia, I definitely need some larger floral's so I can try this.

Purple Princess said...

Just gorgeous!

conil said...

I can see why your happy with the result. It's gorgeous. Love design and great stamping makes one beautiful card.

Sue LD said...

Very pretty with the selective inking.

Miriam Prantner said...

Those florals are show stopping! LOVE!!!

Melissa Friedrich said...

Gorgeous florals, love your card and this stamp!