Monday, May 1, 2017

Altenew Gift Card Winner and Highlights

Hello friends!
As the Altenew Card Designer, every month I have the pleasure of giving away $15 Altenew online store gift card to one of my followers. Every time I have an Altenew post (here or over Altenew), the commenters get a chance to win!
I am here to announce the April winner! It is....


Sue LD

Very pretty Virginia! I like the stamped greenery on top and the colorful buildings.

Congratulations, Sue LD, please e-mail me becr8ive2@gmail.com to claim your prize.
 

The following are my Top 5 Altenew highlights from April.
( click on the Flickr photo and you will find the post about the card)

Card #1
Altenew_Layered Floral_VirginiaLu#1

Card #2
Altenew_Layered Medallion Cover A+B_VirginiaLu

Card #3
for you #1

Card #4
Altenew_BuildaflowerAster_VirginiaLu

 Card #5
Altenew_PerrenialBeauty_Virginia#1

You can find  
Altenew Sale here
 Altenew Shop here
Shop Altenew over Simon Says Stamp here

Thank you for your support and feedback.

4 comments:

Harriet said...

Congratulations to your winner. My these cards are lovely. I am especially drawn to cards 3 and 5. Both are excellent examples of your creative process. Your choice of colors on the hydrangea are perfect. Thank you.

conil said...

Sue LD, lucky you...not only for the gift card but for finding Virginia's amazing blog. You're in for some wonderful tips and amazing inspiration from her fertile mind.

Sue LD said...

Thanks for all your inspiration on your blog. I sent you an email--thanks so much.

Glennis said...

Cangrats to the lucky winner