Thursday, May 25, 2017

Simon Says Stamp May Release "Cherished"

Hello friends!

s

I am popping in with a quick post about Simon Says Stamp Release.
I am lucky to have this stamp sent to me and was able to whip something up to share with you.
s

The Rebecca Lace Background is a large cling stamp that has the most intricate details in a background.
happy birthday (Rebecca Background, SSS)

With MISTI's help, I stamped it with Distress Oxide in two colors.
I know I share this before...but did you know that you can clear-emboss easily with Distress Oxide?

happy birthday (Rebecca Background, SSS) (2)

That was exactly what I did.
I used SSS Extra Fine Clear Embossing Powder.

happy birthday (Rebecca Background, SSS) (3)
So the key ingredients are: Rebecca Lace Background, Clear-embossing Powder
and Distress Oxide.

For your easy viewing, I have listed the links for you.



Check out the Cherished collection here. 
You can see all the latest here.
Thanks for stopping by! I will be back later today with a blog hop! ­čśŐ

9 comments:

Glennis said...

Beautiful!

Cindy C. said...

Nicely done, I love how you only color parts of it! Btw beautiful color choices!

Dawn Turley said...

Stunning Virginia. Totally beautiful use of the oxide inks.

alexandra s.m. said...

Your card is both beautiful and very "zen"
Love it Virginia!!

Purple Princess said...

Lovely!!

Sue LD said...

Beautiful colors!

conil said...

...and, oh boy, did this turn out gorgeously. Gotta love those Oxides. And if the mandala wasn't enough, the sentiment's coloring knocked my socks off.

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW, Virginia. You "whipped up" a beauty! Very nicely done!

scrappykate said...

I love your cards using the new Altenew productions!