Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #419

s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Anything goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is... 

Hint of Pink

 We are using Hero Arts products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

For my project, I am using Color Layering Water Lilies.

s

I must say this stamp set is user-friendly and very easy to line up.
thinking of you #1

For the lilies, I used all three stamps for the one in the center. The other two large lilies were stamped with just two images (without the solid image).

thinking of you-001


 I also stamped the darkest pink in Doll Pink with the help of MISTI.
Basically the more ink pads you use, the more color-layering can be achieved. 

thinking of you

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by! 

13 comments:

foleysfriend said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Oh Virginia - how I wish I had a tiny bit of your talent, creativity and skill. You are an inspiration.

Tracy Freeman said...

It looks beautiful, love the whole design.
Hope you're doing ok lovely ? Sending hugs x

conil said...

What a pretty, feminine card. Love the way you've stamped & colored those lotuses in different ways. Beautiful.

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Virginia! It's so pretty and beautifully stamped xx

Harriet said...

Lovely.....I can 'see' these beautiful lotus floating in a pond.

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Stunning water lily scene, Virginia! You'll give Monet a run for his $$! :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

SonjaK said...

Such a pretty card, Virginia! I love the soft feel to the water. As Stephanie said, it's a great take on Monet. :o)

Angela said...

This is such a peaceful scene. It would make Monet, my favorite artist, proud!

Lin said...

What a lovely design, Virginia! This is a pretty set!

Misty Elam said...

Oh, what a gorgeous design. I LOVE the blues and greens behind the pop of pink. It's lovely, Virginia ~

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Virginia, the flowers are so pretty, absolutely fabulous 😍❤️

Luv
Lols x x x

Angela Bode said...

So very lovely!!! I love pink! I like the way you softly sponged in the water!

Miriam Prantner said...

Lovely! I like how you mixed up the layers of the image.