Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #422

s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the "A Bit of Sparkle" Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Furry Friends

 We are using Paper Smooches products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

s

For my project, I am using Courteous Cuties. The pattern paper that I use is Illustrated Faith (You Are Loved) Paper Pad 6x8.

I wooly love you #1

Before I talk about today's project, I have a confession to make....
It's a real struggle for me to color animals. 😏
Yup, there...plain and simple.
Thus, paper-piecing come to the rescue!
Plus, I have WAY more pattern paper than I know what to do with them.
So, I stamped a whole bunch of images on pattern paper and cut them while I watched my TV shows.😍
Need I say more?

 I wooly love you #3
I had so much fun piecing the design together.
That torn edges for the foreground is fun and easy to do.

I wooly love you #2
As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Hey lovely, these certainly are cute ! Love your piecing.
I have to confess for years I avoided animals and only coloured people and flowers....now all I seem to colour is animals !
Hope you are doing ok? Sending lots of hugs xxx

Sue LD said...

Very cute scene--I like the paper piecing.

Lin said...

Your paper-piecing makes this a really fun design, V! Love your collection of critters!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Virginia, the whole scene is adorable and I love the paper piecing, particularly the multicoloured wool on the little sheep, made me smile :-)

luv
Lols x x x

conil said...

Think your paper-piecing is delightful...love the ones you chose for all those sweet critters and the landscaping.

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Virginia! Such a sweet scene you created!

hugs...

Harriet said...

Struggle or not, this card is happy, cheerful and full of fun!!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet scene, Virginia, & I love the patterns you used!!

SonjaK said...

What a great idea to create this whole scene with paper-pieced critters only - no matter if it only came into being because of a coloring dilemma. Sometimes or most beautiful and surprising cards come together in situations like these. And I truly think this one is one of my favorites among all the cards by you I know. Einfach wunderschön! :o)

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Virginia! The scene you've created is adorable x

Lisa Elton said...

Great way to use that paper Virginia, your paper pieced animals are so CUTE!! This card gave me a big smile!

Cindy C. said...

Too cute!!