Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Simple Stamping and Coloring

Hello friends!
s
I am having a quick share with this new Simon Says Stamp Floral Bliss
which comes in the June Monthly Card Kit (which is, unfortunately, out of stock).
And that is why monthly subscription is a good thing if you don't want to miss out.

thank you

I used the Barely Beige to do the colorless coloring.


Ding--->The positioning of the stamp in MISTI proves to be very helpful because I can continued to stamp the image after coloring.

I adore this set as it offers simple coloring options.
Thank You
The text and pattern from Echo Park Paper Pad (Wedding Bliss) make the colors pop even more.

Hope this post gets your creative juices flowing...
Thanks for stopping by!
ps: I am trying out the new Inlinkz (now Lindeli). Yay or nay? Linking products take a big chunk of my time from creating and taking care of family and life in general. I do hope that you find it helpful.

10 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

Beautiful Virginia. I managed to get the stamp set and it's on its way to me - can't wait till it gets here and I can have a play. Love the no line look.

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful coloring!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so beautiful Virginia. Is there anything you don't do well??? LOL
We are taking a road trip in June (covering 4 Provinces, ending up in Ont.) so I have been trying to stamp off some images to take to colour during some 'down time', (if there is any???) Maybe with less distractions from my craftroom and limited supplies I will learn something new or at least master the Zigs. One can hope. haha

cm said...

You've elevated this pretty floral arrangement to gorgeous with your fabulous colouring! Love it!
Hugs~c

Harriet said...

Lovely card. I love the colors and the simplicity of design. The washi tape (?) is a wonderful touch and really stands out. All in all this card is wonderful and made me smile.

conil said...

Love the simplicity of this card and the coloring is lovely. The special "Virginia touches" add so much to the final product.
Actually like the product listing a lot.

Sue LD said...

Very pretty--I like the colors.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous floral swag, Virginia, and I love how you finished the card bottom!!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty card Virginia!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!