Saturday, May 13, 2017

Watercoloring a Detailed Cling Stamp

Hello friends! 
I am sharing a quick post about a simple stamped and water-colored card.
I am no watercoloring expert, but with the right stamp, you are setting yourself for SUCCESS!

The stamp Cheerful Cling Stamp that I use has small area for coloring and to me, that is awesome for simple watercoloring.
God is Love


With the following two stamps (Cheerful Cling Stamp, Gifts from Above)

I made this card with the help of MISTI and Distress Oxide.

ss
DSC_0294

The background was colored with Gansai Tambi Watercolors. 
This stamp is great for stamping coloring pages and it would be a lovely gift to the receivers!
 I hope this card will give someone a needed reassurance and encouragement.  

Don't forget to take advantage of the Mother's Day sale over Simon Says Stamp.
s
 
(click photo or here to shop)
Valid till May 14th at 11:59pm EST
Use code MOMSROCK at checkout to take $20 off your order of $100 or more!
s

Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Sue LD said...

Sweet card--I like your watercoloring.

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a pretty image! I love the watercoloring!

conil said...

This is beautiful...watercoloring it just enhances the loveliness of the stamp but making it like a scene is perfect.

Missy Pink said...

Virginia, what a lovely watercolour design, great colours and done so perfectly too. Hugs x

Nora N. said...

This is amazing!!! I love how you used both the oxide and the watercolor like that!!!

Harriet said...

Lovely, lovely, Virginia, this card is simply lovely.

Denise Ward said...

Great card!!! I really like these Penny Black stamps!!!

Purple Princess said...

beautiful colors

Melissa Friedrich said...

Cheerful and bright, beautiful card! Love the simple watercolor you did with this stamp. I agree it would be a good coloring page.