Thursday, July 27, 2017

Flower Medley!!

Hello friends!
I have a fun and pretty card to share!
s
This stamp called Flower Medley makes it possible.
I apologize ahead if this stamp is perhaps out of stock since this post is pre-scheduled. 
This Cheerful (Cling) and this Felicity (Cling) are other great options.

Thanks-001

Do you love the all the brown outlines and the loosely colored images?
Can you believe that I am still obsessed with Distress Oxide?
I am expecting 2nd collection of Distress Oxide to arrive any day now!! 😊


thanks

With MISTI in place, I started out with Barely Beige ink and stamped the Flower Medley. 
You may have to stamp 2-3 times Barely Beige to show up. Once you have clearer images and you can proceed to do the coloring.

 I stamped all the outlines one more time once the images are all loosely colored. And that's it!

My random Taiwan trip photo share: Taroko Gorge
I want to thank you for visiting my blog day and day out!!
Thank you so much!

19 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful floral border with the brown ink and soft colors, Virginia! Love the gorge photo too!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful Virginia! It reminds me of illustrations from a children's book. So very sweet!

Glennis said...

A lovely result

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely wonderful Virginia!

Aneta said...

Very beustiful card! I love this flowers and your idea of using them.And colouring. :-)

Dawn Turley said...

fabulous Virginia. Love the flowers colours

Purple Princess said...

So very pretty!!

Diane Bakehouse said...

Gorgeous card, and a wonderful stamp set. I seem to buy a lot of the Penny Black stamps you showcase.

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness Virginia, this is pretty. Penny Black has such amazing stamps. I too would be obsessed with the Oxides if only I had them. LOL The Barely Beige is on my next SSS order and I am excited to try it for this purpose.
You water fall photo is gorgeous!

Sheila H said...

I love loose coloring. The flowers flow nicely and the sentiment font does also.

Daria Z. said...

Very pretty card, Virginia! I see lots of possibilities with that stamp set. Gorgeous photo from your trip.

Martha Herrera said...

I love your card, Virginia... it's so pretty.

Angela said...

This is a beautiful card, Virginia. I liked this stamp set the very first time I saw it. Your card proves I was right! :)

conil said...

The brown outline adds so much to your stamping...it's different and fresh. Makes your flowers all the more interesting.

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!! I love the brown outlines!

Keren Baker said...

Love the gorgeously coloured flowers- great result from the oxides! x

Harriet said...

This is a joyous card. Your photo is beautiful.

Terry Eggen said...

This is an awesome release. Nice cards.

Dee said...

Your journey card is so cute. love your colors, they made me smile.