Thursday, July 20, 2017

Masculine One Layer (BONUS post for Stencil Sunday)

Hello friends!

I am popping in to share an extra stenciled one layer card that I created.
Today also marks the Altenew July new stamps and dies release (see here).
s

Cube Builder (Altenew here, Simon Says Stamp here)

The entire release from June can be found here.

Since I am taking a summer break, I will not be part of this blog hop (wahhhh....I know).😐
However, I still want to share something with you from Altenew.
So, here we go.

Happy Birthday

 The "hardest" part of this card is using the stencil and create the background. 
 Be sure to use a piece of paper to cover the surface while you apply the inks. This way prevent you from getting smudges (ask how I know...). 

happy birthday (2)

Once that's all done, I gold-emboss the cactus from "Be Strong" and stamped the sentiment from Cake Love...done!

happy birthday-001

Trendy? Check!
 Fun? Check!😀
Masculine? Check!
Sophisticated? Check! 😉
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Don't forget to use the code "SHIP7OFF"(for orders over $100) to get $7 off.
Shop the release here
My random Taiwan trip photo share: hibiscus

9 comments:

conil said...

You had me the minute I saw those awesome stenciled boxes in glorious yellow. Terrific "man-card".

CinnamonSally said...

Cool card Virginia.

Harriet said...

That is a wonderful stencil and your card is wonderful too. Thank you for posting your holiday photos.....brings me joy.

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty!!

Dawn Turley said...

Stunning Virginia. I have tried the stencil with three colours. Must do that! Love the colours here.

Purple Princess said...

very cool background!!

Daria Z. said...

Fabulous masculine card, Virginia! But, if I'm honest, I wouldn't mind getting a card like that myself! ;)

Martha Herrera said...

Love the card, Virginia!

Sue LD said...

Love this background--great colors.