Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #428


s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Summer Sunshine

 We are using Simon Says Stamp products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-) 

 I decided to create a fun circle card with a few sets of Simon Says Stamp: Circle Saying, Birthday Flowers  and Happy and Smiles.

,wishing you lots of sunshine

As you can tell, I went to town with these three sets of stamp.
wishing you lots of sunshine-001
This card is a great smile-maker!😊

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

Harriet said...

A very unique round card. In my mind, this is a very happy card.

conil said...

What a happy, shaped card. Love all the color and vibrancy. Makes you smile when you look at it.

Tracy Freeman said...

Oh This is so cute and happy ! Love his smiling face. Hope you are well lovely xxxx

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness..this is so adorable Virginia. Love how you used the variety of stamps.

Misty Elam said...

I love round cards!! I always forget to think of them when I'm making cards. I love your little scene too!! Very nice ~

Lisa Elton said...

Cute mix of stamps, this is fun!

Dawn Turley said...

what a beautiful card Virginia. So summery

Purple Princess said...

That sun is just so fun!!

Snippety Do Dah said...

Great circle card!

Teresa Doyle said...

Virginia, this IS a smile-maker, love the glasses on the sun! A cute touch!

Martha Herrera said...

What a lovely card!

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Hehe! I love that sun! Shaped cards are always fun & also I love the gold glitter accents :)


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sue LD said...

Cute. This sun makes me smile.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card, Virginia! I love how you added sparkle to your design and the sunglasses are adorable!

Unknown said...


Anyway, your post and the lively discussion in the comments gave my mind much to chew over. I hope you haven't abandoned your posting here; your thoughts on fantasy are illuminating.
thank you so much for your working hard.

goldenslot
สูตรบาคาร่า