Saturday, August 12, 2017

One Layer Masculine Card

Hello friends! 
Here is a little infomercial for ya....
"Do you struggle with making masculine cards?
You need a birthday card .... like pronto!? 
AND you need to mail it ASAP? 
Well, look no more!
This masculine card is the answer!"
(insert a cheeky smile--> 😁)
s

Poetic (Penny Black) comes to the rescue!
( I apologize that this stamp is currently out of stock over SSS.)
HERE are the latest release from Penny Black! Do you have a favorite already?

This is one of the many that I adore...

have a fabulous birthday

I like to do multi-color stamping with MISTI. Starting with the lighter colors seem to be the key for me. I like to add shade of darker colors once I am happy with the initial inking. While the Distress Oxide was still wet, clear-embossing worked really well in this card, too.

have a fabulous birthday

I also stamped the background with the awesome "Script" Cling stamp. This stamp is a great arsenal to add extra interest to your stamped design.  Happy to report that I created within half an hour.
So, there's your masculine one layer birthday card.

s
 Use code RGR4493
This is a great chance to get the Distress Oxide if you have not already (click here).

Thanks for stopping by!
PS: The party of 40 (in celebration of my daughter's successful PhD defense) went so well that I think I might do it again...perhaps not for a while though.

10 comments:

terry said...

Yes, Virginia... This is a beautiful card! Not only masculine, but good for all occassion! (Shhhh...I have a 'thing' for leaf stamps...so I will hv to pk this one up;). Thanks fir sharing your ideas talent & these great stamos. Gotta love Penny Black... ~ Terry Y.

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

very cool :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is a terrific masculine card! Wonderful color on the leaves!

Teresa Doyle said...

Very nice Virginia and yes, I struggle with masculine cards! lol

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous masculine design Virginia!

conil said...

Beautifully done...love the colors but the composition is what I love most. This one could go either way, feminine or masculine.
So happy to here your HUGE party went off without a hitch. I'd be exhausted after all those preparations and people but you still sound like your perky. Wish I had your energy.

Sue LD said...

Fabulous card.

Tami said...

I love this Penny Black stamp!! Great Card Virginia!

Harriet said...

I've been eyeing this stamp as it's unusual yet lovely. Your script stamping adds just the right touch and your color choice is superb!!!

Purple Princess said...

Very nice guy card!!