Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Wedding Party Invites

Hello friends!
I am popping in with a post about the customized cards that I made for a newly engaged couple. These cards are meant for the wedding party. The sentiment are requested by the bride and groom. I thought that they are original and personalized.

DSC_0005

So I took out the SSS Flower Medallion Cling Stamp and did some silver-embossing. I wanted to have some white space and did some coloring. Since I planned to make two cards, I kept the designs simple. This ornate stamp truly speak volumes!

will you-001

With Penny Black's Stitched Flower Clear Stamp, I made one for Maid of Honour.
s

 I did multi-color stamping to show off the details of this stamp (the top one). 
will you be my maid of honour 

I am pleased to say that the bride and groom were happy with my customized cards. The hardest part of making this card is to stamp each and every letter with the right spacing and colors! I used this handy dandy Avery Elles "Alphas" Stamp.

Here's my random vacation photo share
Titanic Belfast: During our British Isles cruise, we spent 4 hours at the world's biggest Titanic Museum while we were in Belfast. And boy, it was titanic....and amazing. It even has a little ride similar to the Disney ones!


.... The building's design is intended to reflect Belfast's history of shipmaking and the industrial legacy bequeathed by Harland & Wolff. Its angular form recalls the shape of ships' prows, with its main "prow" angled down the middle of the Titanic and Olympic slipways towards the River Lagan. Alternatively, it has been suggested that the building looks like an iceberg, and locals have already nicknamed it "The Iceberg"...."
 
I hope today's post makes you smile!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Dawn Turley said...

what a special set of cards. Just beautiful

Purple Princess said...

Beautiful cards!

Sue LD said...

Very pretty colors.

foleysfriend said...

Your cards are so lovely; Such treasures <3

conil said...

This is such a lovely idea of the couple getting married. A sweet way to ask them to witness their ceremony. And you, kindness itself, have made this even more special by designing and executing these beautiful cards.

Dotty Jo x said...

Fabulous cards! Jo x

Harriet said...

What a wonderful idea your bride and groom to be have your lovely cards to invite/ask special people to share their special day. Wonderful!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful work Virginia!