Thursday, October 19, 2017

Come Let Us Adore HIM (metal die from Penny Black)

Hello friends!
I ADORE this awesome Christmas die and I am happy to share my takes on it with you today.
edited: it is out of stock ...again.
This die is just back in stock over Simon Says Stamp now!
Don't miss it again if you like this ,  get this die now.
(click on photo or highlighted link to shop)
from: Simon Says Stamp

I started out with the die and colored/sponger it with Distress Oxide.

come let us adore HIM-001

Once I inked up the die, I inserted it back to the card stock with the largest
Snowflake Frame.

I added a piece glitter card stock from DCWV Twinkle Glints Glitz  underneath and completed the inlaid die cutting.
come let us adore him

I hope that you have fun seeing how simple this card is. 
And yet it is so detailed thanks to the design of the die.
Use code HARVEST and shop here

Find the latest Penny Black stamps/dies here
See the latest over Simon Says Stamp here.

Also, have your seen the Simon Says Stamp November Card Kit?
(click photo to shop)
Stamp set alone costs $24,99! Get the kit!

Card Kit of The Month NOVEMBER 2017 KIND FLOWERS

This is one of the kits that provides MOST VALUE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Purple Princess said...

So beautiful! I love the stitching around the frame!

Sue LD said...

Very pretty colors and I like the framing. I like this die.

conil said...

You used this gorgeous die to it's fullest advantage. Adore it with the border die but, actually, the coloring is the star of the show.

Teresa Doyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa Doyle said...

I love your card Virginia, the DIES are beautiful!

Harriet said...

Spectacular card, Virginia. The die is wonderful, your color choices are equally wonderful ... but .... the addition of the glitter paper is simply brilliant!

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a great die! I really love the sparkle in the negative spaces!

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

That's an amazing die !