Monday, October 16, 2017

Create a Frame with a Large Cling Stamp

Happy Monday, friends!

I know it's not the first time I used the same title. Today's post is one of those.
As you may remember my first take with Berry Speckled (see here).

This time I had another go with this stamp and did something a little differently.

be filled with


I started by stamping the tip of  BERRY SPECKLEDand positioned it in my MISTI whenever I can. I must say this likely would only work on the regular size MISTIor Tim Holtz Stamp Positioner The mini MISTI may be a bit too challenging to maneuver such a stamp due to its size.


be filled with (2)

I still love Spectrum Aqua Markers...

spectrum aqua at
spectrum aqua 

(comes with 4 sets: Primary, Nature Floral, Essentials )
 The color choices, functionality and price were more than enough to get me on board.
Every time I use these Aqua Markers, I never disappoint.

Let's face it....stamps and dies are not cheap. This stamp will give your money worth if you maximize its use. You can stamp it straight on (as it is intended) or just use part of the stamp to create a frame...

be filled with wonder...

I remember when I started to get back stamping in 2009. I had VERY minimal stamps and supplies. Back in those days, I would crank out a dozen cards with one little stamp....! 
I am truly thankful that I now own a lot of stamps and often get to create with the latest release. 
Thinking back, I realize how creativity can rise above even when you have limited supplies.
You can relate to what I am saying, right? 

be filled with....

Penny Black has come up with their latest release Peaceful Winter
 I will be blogging about the new stamps and dies. If you see your favorite in stock, you should act soon. Some of the popular ones are out of stock already! All products I used are highlighted. Just click and shop.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

(shop at Simon Says Stamp with code "HARVEST" to get $5 off)
Do check out my previous post about deals and promotions here.

s
Accessories: MISTI, Champagne Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh)

12 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Brillant way to use this stamp my Friend!
xx

Glennis said...

Lovely result Virginia

Sheila H said...

Your stamping is so beautiful. And I absolutely love the sentiment.

Nora N. said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the way you used this as a FRAME!! Totally fabulous idea!!

Dawn Turley said...

so pretty Virginia. The Aquamarkers are fabulous to use with this sort of stamping and where would we be without MISTI~!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the wispiness of your design and that wonderful sentiment!

Lynn said...

I love a all stamped cards...this is a beauty!!

Sue LD said...

Love the colors and how you used this stamp to make a frame.

Diane Bakehouse said...

Love the design and the colours. I bought my first ever penny black stamp because of you. I might have to get this one, too.

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

That card is just awesome !

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous!!! Love how you framed the sentiment!

Lindi Phillips said...

Gorgeous absolutely love the simplicity of your card.....