Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge #443

If you are here for Altenew Crafty Friends Blog Hop, please click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
s

Welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the Thinking of you Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)

This week the challenge is...

Photo Inspiration

 We are using Paper Smooches products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some, we love to see them used :-)

Paper Smooches FALL SAMPLER Clear Stamps OCS273
Paper Smooches FALL SAMPLER Clear Stamps

Paper Smooches CUTE CLUSTER Wise DIe M1D311

For my project, I combined the stamp and die and came up with a unique design. 

 thanksgiving blessings
I started stamping a circle with leaf stamps. I then dry-embossed the Paper Smooches CUTE CLUSTER Wise Die with Wizard Tan Embossing Mat.

thanksgiving
If you see the gold, it is because I did some gilding with Nuvo Gilding Flakes.

Tonic RADIANT GOLD Nuvo Gilding Flakes 850N
Tonic RADIANT GOLD Nuvo Gilding Flakes

Isn't it a lovely effect?


Thanksgiving Blessings (2)

As always, Simon Says Stamp will be giving away a $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
s
So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!
s
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog . If you haven't subscribed by email, you may want to do so you don't miss out.

s
You have until Wed. 8am Eastern Time to join in :-)
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
I hope you check out the DT's work!  I can't wait to see what you create!!
Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Mandy said...

Wonderful Autumn card Virginia! I love how you added the sentiment on vellum and the design is lovely xx

Lin said...

How unique is this design, V! The gilding is a wonderful touch with these colors!

Harriet said...

Your card is unique. I especially like the colors, my eyes did not 'see' gold.

Tracy Freeman said...

Oooo I love this !!! The touches of gold is just perfect xxx

conil said...

You captured the photo inspiration perfectly...including that gorgeous purple. This wreath is so reminiscent of the beautiful Fall colors that are surrounding us lately.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

What an awesome card, Virginia. I love those touches of gold and have to remember to do that on my cards. Beautiful colors.

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous card with a vibrant palette! Love it Virginia and how sweet the collage of photos in the previous post is!! Yeah for Bloggy pals ;-))
HUgs~

Maria Trumbley said...

Wonderful card ... love how everything just flows so nicely together and that wreath I love it ... thanks for sharing

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

This is a great fall wreath !

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Stunning wreath, Virginia! I love the flecks of gold you incorporated! Just gorgeous!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a unique wreath! Love how you combined these products!

Barb Ghig said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving card, Virginia! I love how you added dimension with dry embossing and the sparkle from the Gilding Flakes is so pretty! You never fail to amaze me with your talents...WOW!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute fall wreath! This is sweet Virginia!

Sue LD said...

Lovely Thanksgiving wreath--I like the gilding.